1) Develop applications Linux-based applications for smart phones running on Google Android in compliance with relevant design specifications.
2) Mobile phone platform optimization and new system service development and
3) Integration and optimization of 3rd-party software modules.
1) University graduate or above, major in computer or electronic information.
2) Good knowledge of design procedures such as OOA/OOD, UML and common design models and algorithms.
3) Proficient in C/C++ development under Linux.
4) Good knowledge of JVM/KVM virtual machine will be preferred.
5) Certificate of CET4 above, good English abilities in listening, reading, speaking and writing and
6) Excellent professionalism and teamwork; strong abilities of leaning and communication.