1) UI/UE flow design for the company’s mobile phones and relevant products;
2) Optimize user experience of the current products, and provide suggestions on the future trend of UI/UE;
3) Coordinate with the testing department to analyze each product’s usability and functions, and perform user research; and
4) Work efficiently in close coordination with the technical function based on products’ market demands.
1) University graduate or above in fine arts, industrial design, psychology, computer or relevant majors;
2) Over two years of practical working experience in mobile UI/UE; excellent interface design and user analyzing ability, aesthetic consciousness, sharp insights into user experience, with an open vision and innovative spirit;
3) Deep understanding of interactive design process, able to finish entire design of user experience independently; good knowledge of user experience researching process and methods (user research, interactive design and usability testing, etc.);
4) Deep understanding and good knowledge in the theory of user experience, having finished works to prove;
5) Able to keep effective communication and efficient cooperation with PM and engineers; and
6) Good communication skills in English.